Research Contract

Undergraduate Research:  Research Application

Students working in a lab of an MCD faculty member and seeking to receive upper division lab credit towards their degree can apply for Biol 186L.

The application includes course syllabus and details about the course content. Bring your completed application to the Biol 186L first class meeting where enrollment instructions will be provided.

Complete the DocuSign the BIOL 186 Application Form